Found on Facebook
10 Signs You Are A Crazy Cat Person (And Proud Of It!) | The Animal Rescue Site
10. It’s an unwritten rule that if a cat is sleeping in your lap, you don’t move. The bathroom will just have to wait.
9. Best part of any delivery? Knowing that your cat just found a new favorite toy – the box!
8. Your phone is FULL of cat pictures, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
7. You rely on the sound of purring, rather than a sound machine, to get a good night’s sleep.
6. You know there is no such thing as “private time”. Bathroom, shower, nap, it doesn’t matter – they will find you. You rarely close doors because it’s just a waste of time.
“Hey there, how was your day?” “Meow” “Oh, really? What was your favorite part?” “Meowwwww” “How interesting!”
2. Black (or white) clothing is no longer a functional part of your wardrobe because of the amount of cat hair that sticks to it.
1. You are still amazed at how your cat knows EXACTLY what you need when you are upset, stressed, or mad. A cat cuddle has the magical power to change everything.
Thoughts from Within
A Tuxedo Cat with an Attitude
Love, health, & happiness for your cat
You know, it's cool for cats.
Angel Sammy and Teddy Too
life in the not-so-fast lane
Meezers At Large
The everyday lives of Archie, Oscar and Henry...
Welcome to the world of cats!
Food: Easy, Cheap or Good - pick 2.
~ art, cats, nature, animals, weather, and whatever ~
The Baddest Cat You'll Ever Love
Adventures of a feline afloat!
what the hell else are you gonna do with your time?
Cats, and a yard. That's enough to talk about.
Nickel Enapay's Cat Blog