Daciquiri aka Dac is the baby of the family. She was born in fall of 2013. I had two cats already and didn’t really want another one, but I fell in love with her. She also had a stump of a tail and I have always loved unique cats. In October I smuggled her home so nobody would know I had acquired my third cat. It took a while, but eventually my other cats started “tolerating” her (I can’t say they love her because of her massive amounts of energy).
Dac is an energize bunny, a busy beaver, a momma’s cat (can’t be out of my sight for long periods of time), a cuddler, and is very inquisitive. If I need a laugh Dac can make me laugh. She also loves to carry things in her mouth and can basically just flop any which way and fall asleep.
I need to write something/blog something. Quick, think………… Ah here’s an article I can write on:
#1. Yup Dac did this to me. I actually went outside to see if she escaped, even though it was physically impossible for her to go outside.
#5. I have just accepted the fact I had “sand” on my floors. I really need to buy a mini or a handheld vacuum cleaner to quickly sweep up the “sand”.
17. I have given up having plants in the house. Plants and cats don’t mix.
18. Yup, good thing Dac is a cutie.
Everyone who has a cat knows that cats think the world revolves around them so the human is below and the cat is on top.
During the summer months I’m super busy and sort of (in my mind) neglect my cats. I feel kind of guilty and being a crazy cat lady I promised to make up for it. A week ago I got a cat tower and it’s their mom feels guilty, Christmas, and birthday present. Dac is in love with the cat tower. Eddie and Java are sometimes on it, but the amount Dac spends on it, it was well worth it.
I recently found a picture of the Top 10 Cat Pop Songs. I thought the picture was really funny, but they were using oldies songs (which I like). I thought I would give that idea a more modern approach (I have included the artist name if you would like to know which song I’m changing). https://paws4moment.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/top-10-cat-pop-songs/
Feet Are Movin’
If your feet are moving, If your feet are moving
If your feet are moving, then you’re yelling, yelling, yelling, baby
Translation: Human feet are moving and wearing a moving furry biting slipper.
Won’t you come and sprinkle it down on me?
I’m right here, meow.
I Am The Only One
The Stomach Wants What It Wants
You might be right but I don’t care
There’s a million reasons why I should give you up
But the stomach wants what it wants
James Newton Howard
The Carpet Climbing Tree
So we just had Easter and I’m guessing most people were with their families on this day. My family is my fur babies: 3 cats, 3 goats, and 1 donkey (while I did just add another 3 goats to my brood so that makes it 6 goats). I have blood family too, but I will admit I like my fur babies a wee bit more, lol.
10 Signs You Are A Crazy Cat Person (And Proud Of It!) | The Animal Rescue Site
10. It’s an unwritten rule that if a cat is sleeping in your lap, you don’t move. The bathroom will just have to wait.
9. Best part of any delivery? Knowing that your cat just found a new favorite toy – the box!
8. Your phone is FULL of cat pictures, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
7. You rely on the sound of purring, rather than a sound machine, to get a good night’s sleep.
6. You know there is no such thing as “private time”. Bathroom, shower, nap, it doesn’t matter – they will find you. You rarely close doors because it’s just a waste of time.
5. You have actual conversations with your cat, because you are sure they understand you. (Because they do!)
“Hey there, how was your day?” “Meow” “Oh, really? What was your favorite part?” “Meowwwww” “How interesting!”
4. You know firsthand the struggle that is working from home (or using the computer in general) when you have cats.
3. Your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds are all filled with photos of your cat. Bonus points if your profile picture is of your cat!
2. Black (or white) clothing is no longer a functional part of your wardrobe because of the amount of cat hair that sticks to it.
1. You are still amazed at how your cat knows EXACTLY what you need when you are upset, stressed, or mad. A cat cuddle has the magical power to change everything.
Found this list on facebook, which led me to a cat blog. I copied the list onto my blog because that blog is a case of how NOT to do a blog. Too cluttered and ugly in my opinion :).