I recently found a picture of the Top 10 Cat Pop Songs. I thought the picture was really funny, but they were using oldies songs (which I like). I thought I would give that idea a more modern approach (I have included the artist name if you would like to know which song I’m changing).
Feet Are Movin’
If your feet are moving, If your feet are moving
If your feet are moving, then you’re yelling, yelling, yelling, baby
Translation: Human feet are moving and wearing a moving furry biting slipper.
Won’t you come and sprinkle it down on me?
I’m right here, meow.
I Am The Only One
The Stomach Wants What It Wants
You might be right but I don’t care
There’s a million reasons why I should give you up
But the stomach wants what it wants
James Newton Howard
The Carpet Climbing Tree
10 Signs You Are A Crazy Cat Person (And Proud Of It!) | The Animal Rescue Site
10. It’s an unwritten rule that if a cat is sleeping in your lap, you don’t move. The bathroom will just have to wait.
9. Best part of any delivery? Knowing that your cat just found a new favorite toy – the box!
8. Your phone is FULL of cat pictures, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
7. You rely on the sound of purring, rather than a sound machine, to get a good night’s sleep.
6. You know there is no such thing as “private time”. Bathroom, shower, nap, it doesn’t matter – they will find you. You rarely close doors because it’s just a waste of time.
5. You have actual conversations with your cat, because you are sure they understand you. (Because they do!)
“ Hey there, how was your day?” “Meow” “Oh, really? What was your favorite part?” “Meowwwww” “How interesting!”
4. You know firsthand the struggle that is working from home (or using the computer in general) when you have cats.
3. Your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds are all filled with photos of your cat. Bonus points if your profile picture is of your cat!
2. Black (or white) clothing is no longer a functional part of your wardrobe because of the amount of cat hair that sticks to it.
1. You are still amazed at how your cat knows EXACTLY what you need when you are upset, stressed, or mad. A cat cuddle has the magical power to change everything.
Found this list on facebook, which led me to a cat blog. I copied the list onto my blog because that blog is a case of how NOT to do a blog. Too cluttered and ugly in my opinion :).
Spring. Hmmm, really. It’s white and cold outside. On Wednesday we got a spring blizzard. My cats are strictly indoor cats so no spring pics of them, but I do have some other springy pics.
It’s suppose to be SPRING!!!!! What’s with all that white stuff on the ground???
This is more like spring!! My parent’s mini greenhouse.
Pretty eggs from my parent’s chickens. They are Americauna and Silkie eggs. They also have a Leghorn (who is suppose to lay white eggs, but has stopped), Rhode Island Red, and Columbia Plymouth Rock chickens.
http://www.thelazypitbull.com/2015/03/52-snapshots-spring/ This is a blog hop.